On Sunday morning (3/12), we shared with you the news of the pastoral leadership changes that are being made over the course of the year. If you missed it, here’s what you need to know:
– The Elder Executive Board is committed to continuing this co-lead model between Joey and Jeff, but is directing a shift in their responsibilities to better align to their gifting and passions.
– Pastor Jeff will preach roughly 1/3 of Sundays, and will oversee Missions, Care, and Growth ministries.
– Pastor Joey will preach roughly 2/3 of Sundays, and will oversee church operations, communications, and worship.
– Pastor Nathan will continue to be the main teaching voice for Student Ministry, but will also take on the additional responsibility of overseeing all discipleship/growth ministries: Kids, Students, Young Adults, Men of Faith, Women of Faith, Classes and Groups.
– Pastor Tom will continue in his role as Pastor Emeritus with his focus on shepherding and caring for our congregation and staff.