12:15 PM-1:15 PM
Celebration of Ministry
We’ll be voting to approve the upcoming fiscal year budget. All are welcome to attend, even if you’re not a voting member. Enjoy a family meal together and hear updates on what we’re looking forward in the upcoming months of ministry at Faith! Here’s the plan:
- We’ll meet right after second service
- Grab a bag lunch, and eat it in the Worship Center before we start the meeting
- Children 18 months-5th grade can stay in the KidZone and eat their own lunch and play while the meeting takes place. Let us know ahead of time that your kiddo will be staying for aftercare. Sign your kids up for Celebration of Worship childcare while checking in for Sunday morning programming at the KidZone Desk. No need to pick your kids up after 2nd service. We’ll transfer them to the childcare lunch room. Children under 18 months are welcome to attend the meeting with you.
- FSM students will meet in Room 210 to watch a movie and eat lunch.
- If you attend first service and want to come back for the meeting, plan to arrive by 12:00 PM.